Promote a Blog Post

I came across a blogger named Cam, who has his own blog called ‘The Hiking Life’. From what I’ve gathered looking through his blog, is that he is a very experienced hiker. Being an experienced hiker, you learn the in’s and out’s of hiking, and hopefully have a lot of knowledge and wisdom to share with your readers, which Cam definitely does.

If you visit Cam’s about me page, you learn that he has hiked over 57,000 miles in over 56 countries and six different continents. How insane is that?! He has some more insane stats that he included in his about me, which you can access here.

While I love hiking, I do not have the experience that Cam has, which is why I am encouraging all of you to check out his blog! He not only talks about the places he has traveled and hiked, but he has tons of different tips that will help you whenever you do choose to get out there and hike.

Just looking through his blog briefly, you can learn so much more in a short amount of time, than you would trying to research these topics yourself.

A few of the topics he goes over which I thought were very useful, especially for beginners, include his blogs on:

Five Basic Principles of Going Lighter

Click the links to read about each topic that he discusses, I ensure that these will help you when youre getting ready for a hike, especially longer and more challenging hikes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devil's Lake State Park

Mystic Island Lake, Colorado

Ramona Falls, Oregon