Link a post

My favorite place so far that I’ve had the opportunity to hike in is Colorado. Colorado has some of the most spectacular views I have ever seen, as well as some of the best hiking I have ever done. It’s a place that offers endless places to hike, and has so many different scenic views to see.

When I was in Colorado, I had the opportunity to hike in the Rocky Mountains, up to 14,000 feet elevation. I hiked through dry land as well as snow, scaled the sides of the mountains in the snow in my gym shoes, and saw lots of different wildlife in the process.

In The Hiking Life’s blog, Colorado Trail Trip Report, Cam talks about how he hiked the Colorado trail over a period of two weeks. Looking at his post and how he talks about his experience hiking the Colorado Trail, gave me motivation to one day be able to hike this trail.

One day, I plan to hike this trail and I will do so by referencing back to this blog for relevant information that will help me along the way.


This blog post he wrote about the Colorado Trail talks about his experience hiking this trail, and he gives links to different sites that helped him hike this trail, such as Colorado Trail End to End Guide

The Colorado Trail End to End Guide is a very long web page that gives readers everything they need to know to hike this trail, such as different routes, what you will need, what to anticipate, and so on. If you are interested in hiking the Colorado Trail, I would highly recommended referring back to both of these web pages, because you can expect to be fully prepared to hike the trail after reading these. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devil's Lake State Park

Mystic Island Lake, Colorado

Ramona Falls, Oregon