Review Post

Today I want to share a short review of:


 Maroon Bells in Aspen, Colorado.


First of all, I give this tourist destination an A plus.

I will elaborate more on Maroon Bells at a later time, but I would like to give an initial review of this magical place.

Maroon Bells is one of the most photographed places possibly in the country, and is a very popular place for tourists to come who are visiting Colorado.

Maroon Bells is nestled in the White River National Forest, and located just outside of Aspen, Colorado.

I had the opportunity to travel to Maroon Bells in May of 2017, and I did that just based on reviews I had read about Maroon Bells, so I am hoping my review of Maroon Bells will encourage others to take a trip to see this beautiful place.

Maroon Bells offers multiple different trails that range from easy to moderate, though if you’re not from Colorado, the altitude can be a bit intense at first which may make the hikes seem harder.

Keep in mind, you’re at a starting elevation of 11,000 feet, which is very high up. It took me around 2 days to get fully adjusted to the elevation and altitude change.

There are quite a few easy, scenic trails that are good for photographing especially. 
There are also quite a few harder trails that had us hiking through three feet of snow. I knew that since we went at the end of May, there would still be some snow left from the winter. I have read that the snow doesn’t fully melt until mid-summer. Although I hiked through snow, the views made every moment worth it. I have never seen such stunning mountains in my life!


This is just a short review of Maroon Bells, if you would like to learn more about this place, please visit my “How to prepare for Maroon Bells” page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devil's Lake State Park

Mystic Island Lake, Colorado

Ramona Falls, Oregon